Key points to remember:
- Whenever possible try to provide information on the conception, development and realisation of your project.
- Research the company/gallery before sending your portfolio - identify their main area of work and ensure that your portfolio is relevant and highlights your strengths.
- Organise your work in a coherent and logical manner: show the progression.
- Quality not quantity - present your best and most relevant work at the beginning and at the end of your portfolio for the greatest impact
- Remember to add the link to your CV or cover letter (email).
- Make it available online and as a CD or DVD