Help and resources:
- You can book online to see an adviser or contact Careers Connect for an appointment 0114 225 3752. We can talk through how these assessments differ from general qualifications and how they are scored differently.
- Take your test results to an appointment for personalised advice or attend one of the workshops on psychometric assessments.
- There are several books and other resources on psychometric tests in the resources area in Careers Connect.
- Numeracy Skills for Employability - a free online course aimed at helping you prepare for employers' online numeracy tests.
- MathTutor - video tutorials and quick reference handouts to refresh your numerical skills!
- GraduateWings - graduate verbal reasoning practice guide
- You can get 'Maths Help!' through study skills workshops and drop-in sessions run through the Learning Centre.